The Lethbridge & District Exhibition (Exhibition Park) Art Contest is a unique opportunity for our community to showcase their talent. We are inviting aspiring artists to submit their artwork for the chance to have their artwork displayed as our official 2021 Whoop-Up Days Family Festival Poster and also win a VIP Whoop-Up Days Prize Package for 2021.
Exhibition Park invites our community to create posters that reflect the theme:
“Legacy of Exhibition Park”
Deadline for entry: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 12:00 p.m.
Deadline for submission: October 31, 2020
- Contestants must be Lethbridge & District residents (i.e. live south of Calgary)
- All participants must submit a completed contest form with their artwork. Those under the age of 18 need to have a legal guardian fill out the consent portion of form (Contest/Consent Form)
- Posters/canvas must be designed to portrait/18x24 inch specs
- Original artwork only. Posters submitted with copyrighted characters or images (e.g. Paw Patrol or Spongebob) will not be accepted. Participants are welcomed and encouraged to use the Exhibition Park and Whoop-Up Days logo
- All posters will be the exclusive property of Exhibition Park for reproduction and promotional purposes
Please fill out and submit the Contest/Consent Form above with high quality photos of your artwork to ensure proper judgement of your submission.
All Entries Must Include:
- Completed Contest/Consent Form
- Participant’s Name/Signature on the artwork
- Reflect the Theme “LEGACY OF EXHIBITION PARK”
Please submit your entry by e-mail to email@example.com. Please do not mail in artwork
First Place: Showcasing your artwork as the “official” 2021 Whoop-Up Days Family Festival Poster that will be displayed across the community and throughout our social media channels.
VIP experience passes to 2021 Whoop-Up Days including:
- (4) General Admission Tickets
- (1) Parking Pass
- (4) Supertickets
- Additional Prizing To Be Announced