Drive-Thru Food Truck Festival Map
Drive-Thru Terms of Entry
- Most Food Trucks accept debit and credit but few only accept cash, please come prepared. (ATM available in parking lot but may be difficult to access due to Drive-Thru traffic)
- Enter through the South Parking Lot only. (Grandstand entrance)
- Please plan ahead using the Drive-Thru Food Truck Festival Map.
- Click on any Food Truck above for menu and detailed product information.
- Please be patient and courteous of others in the Drive-Thru.
- Drive up to a Food Truck of your choice.
- Do not exit vehicle unless picking up or ordering food.
- Promptly order and minimize time at Food Truck/window.
- Once you've received your food, please pull forward and follow the arrows to the picnic area or drive-thru exit.
- Safety first rules of the road apply, please keep an eye out for pedestrians at all times.
- Limited number of socially distanced picnic areas/tables provided in Pioneer Park 3. (STAGEX Festival site.)
- Remember to pick-up a Gas King and Western Stockman coupon from the information booth.
- Drive-thru as many times as you'd like, and feel free to eat way too much.
- Tag us in your food photos using the hashtag #WhoopItUp and you might win a prize!
PROCEEDS FROM EVENTS:
In order to support the local communities that have been negatively impacted, 50% of net proceeds for the event will be donated to the Farm Credit Canada (FCC) Drive Away Hunger campaign that supports multiple food banks throughout Southern Alberta.
Specifically, all funds raised will be equally distributed between the following Southern Alberta food banks: Interfaith Food Bank, Lethbridge Food Bank, Bow Island, Pincher Creek, Taber, Coaldale, Picture Butte, Claresholm and Standoff.