LETHBRIDGE, AB – Exhibition Park is proud to unveil the StagEX Music Festival entertainment lineup. This lineup serves to celebrate a historic moment in the 122 history of the Lethbridge and District Exhibition. The 2019 lineup is as follows:
- August 20: Corb Lund, Aaron Goodvin, Alee
- August 21: Sam Roberts Band, Nuela Charles, Mariel Buckley
- August 22: Walk Off The Earth, Scenic Route to Alaska, Julian Taylor Band
- August 23: Arkells, Dear Rouge, The Dirty Nil
- August 24: Lil Jon, Notorious YEG, Harman B
Exhibition Park is excited to announce the new and improved Pendleton “Let ‘er Buck” Saloon. In an effort to expand the entertainment offering, the Saloon will open at 3:00 p.m. daily, offering Happy Hour pricing until 6:00 p.m. and acting as the official after party of the StagEX Music Festival with extended evening hours. daily. The Pendleton “Let ‘er Buck” Saloon offers some of the best up-and-coming Country Music stars:
- August 20: Mahony
- August 21: Ryan Lindsay
- August 22: Justin Hogg Band
- August 23: The Abrams, Garrett Gregory, Justin Hogg Band
- August 24: Chris Buck Band, Karac Hendriks, Justin Hogg Band
Exhibition Park is once again very proud to bring back an extensive Whoop-Up Days entertainment portfolio, including Mango and Dango and the Adventures of the Flying Umbrella Ship, Dan the One Man Band and President’s Choice Superdogs Acrobark!
Whoop-Up Days 2019 and the StagEX Music Festival tickets will go on sale Friday April 5, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. on our website exhibitionpark.ca. A new partnership with the Lethbridge College Students’ Association is part of Whoop up Days 2019. As part of our ongoing support of our Community. We’re providing discounted access to students and faculty of Lethbridge College and we are hosting “Lethbridge College Day” on Friday August 23, 2019
Exhibition Park is committed to bringing Lethbridge and the Southern Alberta region together through Agriculture, Entertainment and Commerce. As the region continues to evolve and grow, Our ability to adapt to the changing environment reflects that commitment.